Card Pesaro Cult
WHAT IS PESARO CULT:
Pesaro Cult is a new way to experience the cultural offer of Pesaro Musei!
With the Pesaro Cult Card you can know in advance the initiatives of the Museums, you have cost reductions throughout the year and many advantages and benefits on special occasions.
WHERE TO BUY PESARO CULT CARD:
At the ticket offices of the museums.
You need to show your identity document (ID card, driver’s license or passport), fill out and sign the request form.
Cost € 3
Validity for 12 months / personal and non-transferable
– Cost reductions on the admission ticket for the combined ticket Pesaro Musei
– Free admission every third Sunday of the month (Stradomenica from October to May)
– Reduced rate to participate in recreational and educational activities addressed to children and families
– Discount at Civic Museum bookshops, Casa Rossini for books and merchandising
– 10% discount on the price of exhibition catalogs
– Subscription to the Pesaro Musei update Newsletter
– Discount on APA Hotels services (guided tours and related)
In the following Places of Culture of Pesaro, the admission is with Pesaro Cult Card;
it is possible to purchase or renew the card at these structures.
AREA ARCHEOLOGICA E ANTIQUARIUM DI COLOMBARONE
Strada San Cristoforo 136 – Pesaro
PESCHERIA – CENTRO ARTI VISIVE
Corso XI settembre 184 – Pesaro
MUSEO OFFICINE BENELLI
Via Goffredo Mameli 22 – Pesaro
CASA-MUSEO GIOVANNI GENTILETTI
Strada dei Guazzi 4 – Santa Maria Dell’Arzilla PU